In this class, who has over 25 years of experience running his own successful photography business, shares his advice to help guide you on your path to success.
This class focuses on working to a commercial brief. Karl looks at some of the briefs and mood boards that he has received from clients and explains the concept behind each. He discusses the role of the photographer and why problem solving is an important skill to have. In addition, he also details why understanding the purpose and final display format is crucial to realising your client’s vision.
Check out our Working to a Brief Assignments.
In this class:
- Commercial briefs and mood boards
- Why understanding a brief is important
- How projects can evolve and change
- Understanding your client’s vision
- Why creating the right mood in an image is important
You might also find our blog post ‘Identifying & overcoming the challenges of a high-end product shoot‘ interesting.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.