Photography Challenge - Week 11
12 March - 18 March
Are you looking for some photography ideas to test your skills and get your creativity flowing? We’ve got 52 weeks of photography challenges to help inspire you. Each topic is designed to be achievable whether you’re shooting at home or in a studio, use natural light or studio lights, have years of experience or just a few months. We started posting weekly challenges more than a year ago and they’ve been so popular we thought we’d continue to run them if you want to try something new or catch up on any that you missed. You can view the full list of challenges here.
This week's challenge is...
How to get creative
After last week's self portrait challenge, this week is slightly more social. For week 11, the theme is all about family, so grab the kids, grab your partner, sister, brother or cousin and get them involved. Whether you’re stuck indoors or have a garden, this is the perfect time to practice your photography while also spending time with family. Key things to consider for shoots like this are your camera settings, lighting and background. Each of these will play an important part in the final image, so think carefully before you start shooting.
If you’re looking for ideas or inspiration, below are a few classes that you may find useful.
- Please rename your image file using your first and last name (e.g. Karl Taylor.jpg).
- Only images uploaded using the form below will appear in the gallery.
- Please upload no more than one image.
- Uploaded images should be 3000px on the longest side.
- Images can be posted in our members' Facebook group using #KTEWeeklyChallenge, but will not appear in the gallery unless also uploaded via the form.