Photography Challenge - Week 27
2 July - 8 July
Getting outside your comfort zone and experimenting with different subjects is one of the best ways to learn and develop new skills in photography. Our ongoing weekly photography challenges provide the perfect opportunity to do this, while also testing your creativity. We’ve got 52 weeks of photography challenges to help inspire you. We started posting weekly challenges more than a year ago and they’ve been so popular we thought we’d continue to run them if you want to try something new or catch up on any that you missed. You can view the full list of challenges here.
This week's challenge is...
How to get creative
Whether you’re an animal lover or more interested in spectacular scenery, this week’s challenge is for everyone! The theme for week 27 is nature, which means you can grab your camera and head outdoors, or even bring nature into your studio.
If you’re shooting outdoors, remember to plan your shot. Whether you’re shooting landscapes or macro images, think about what time of day is best to shoot at, what the best angle is to shoot it from, and what equipment you’ll need.
There’s also plenty you can do to bring nature into your studio. Close up explorations of detail and texture can produce some fascinating results. For these types of shots, lighting and background choice are just two important elements to consider.
- Please rename your image file using your first and last name (e.g. Karl Taylor.jpg).
- Only images uploaded using the form below will appear in the gallery.
- Please upload no more than one image.
- Uploaded images should be 3000px on the longest side.
- Images can be posted in our members' Facebook group using #KTEWeeklyChallenge, but will not appear in the gallery unless also uploaded via the form.