Photography Challenge - Week 31
30 July - 5 August
Are you looking for some photography ideas to test your skills and get your creativity flowing? We’ve got 52 weeks of photography challenges to help inspire you. Each topic is designed to be achievable whether you’re shooting at home or in a studio, use natural light or studio lights, have years of experience or just a few months. We started posting weekly challenges more than a year ago and they’ve been so popular we thought we’d continue to run them if you want to try something new or catch up on any that you missed. You can view the full list of challenges here.
This week's challenge is...
How to get creative
Packshots are a quick way to make money as a photographer, and while they may not be the most creative of images, knowing how to effectively shoot packshots is a good skill for any photographer to have.
This week we’re giving you the opportunity to test your skills when it comes to shooting packshots. Can you work quickly and efficiently? Can you create pure white backgrounds? Can you get a well-lit product?
These types of shots don’t require much equipment or space, so they are a great way to test your skills or try something new. The classes below offer further information and inspiration to help you with this week’s challenge.
- Only images uploaded using the form below will appear in the gallery.
- Please rename your image file using your first and last name (e.g. Karl Taylor.jpg).
- Please upload no more than one image.
- Uploaded images should be 3000px on the longest side.
- Images can be posted in our members' Facebook group using #KTEWeeklyChallenge, but will not appear in the gallery unless also uploaded via the form.