Photography Challenge - Week 37
10 September - 16 September
Photography challenges are a great way to get out of your comfort zone and try new things. Our weekly challenges are designed to encourage you to get creative, practise your skills and develop new techniques and we’ve got 52 weeks of challenges to help inspire you. We started posting weekly challenges more than a year ago and they’ve been so popular we thought we’d continue to run them if you want to try something new or catch up on any that you missed. You can view the full list of challenges here.
This week's challenge is...
How to get creative
A challenge that’s perfect whether you’re using natural light or studio light, this week is all about windows/doors.
There’s plenty of creative opportunities when it comes to these everyday objects. This could be including a person or object for added interest (remember the focus is the door/window), using creative composition to create an aesthetically pleasing image, or using lighting to create a specific mood in the image.
Below are a few classes that could help you if you’re looking for some creative ideas. Further inspiration may also be found in our live talk show with architectural photographer Sean Conboy.
- Please rename your image file using your first and last name (e.g. Karl Taylor.jpg).
- Only images uploaded using the form below will appear in the gallery.
- Please upload no more than one image.
- Uploaded images should be 3000px on the longest side.
- Images can be posted in our members' Facebook group using #KTEWeeklyChallenge, but will not appear in the gallery unless also uploaded via the form.