Unleash Your Creative PotentialAward-winning training. Incredible value.
Business Portrait Lighting SetupsLearn how to take professional business headshots for clients
This section covers how to photograph business headshots and professional portraits. Whether you’re working in the studio or on location, you’ll learn effective lighting setups and techniques to help you produce great results your clients will be happy with. There is also a dedicated class that focuses on the theoretical aspects of business portraiture, including pre-shoot considerations like call sheets, how to put your subjects at ease and how to select which images to present to the client.
On this course you will learn:
- How to photograph business portraits
- Business portrait lighting setups (studio & on location)
- Tips for putting your client at ease
- How to balance mixed lighting
- Suitable backgrounds for business headshots
- Techniques for photographing subjects with glasses