Become a Better Photographer, FastWorld-class training. Incredible value.
Environmental PortraitsHow to shoot professional environmental portraits on location.
This section provides a detailed guide on how to photograph environmental portraits. Shooting in different locations, Karl demonstrates a number of examples in various locations, providing a complete overview of how to photograph people at work. You’ll learn how to plan for a successful shoot, work in challenging environments, balance mixed lighting as well as what equipment you’ll need and how to clearly communicate and direct your subjects.
- 5 environmental portrait examples
- How to effectively plan for shooting on location
- Work with mixed lighting on location
- Simple & affordable lighting setups & modifiers
- How to communicate clearly with your subject
- Pro advice for shooting confidently in any location