Become a Better Photographer, FastWorld-class training. Incredible value.
Studio Portraiture | One Light SetupsTen creative examples using just one light
Don’t have a lot of studio lights? No problem… This section provides 10 creative examples of how to use just one light and basic modifiers for portrait photography. Starting with the simplest of setups, Karl demonstrates how to apply the knowledge taught in ‘Lighting Theory & Equipment’ to get stunning results using just one studio light. Once you’ve mastered this, take a look at our related content for more creative ways to use two, three and four lights for portrait photography.
On this course you will learn:
- 10 Easy studio setups with one light
- How to use studio lighting
- Techniques for controlling light in a small studio
- Affordable modifiers for portrait photography
- Useful equipment for studio photography
- Working with and posing your subject
- Rim lighting with one light
- How to control light and shadow with one light