The Best Photography Classes
Watch this video to get more from your training.
Karl Taylor Photography are trusted by leading education institutions and top players in the industry to provide the very best and easiest to understand photography knowledge available.
We have an extensive range of classes from complete beginner through to top flight professional as well as post production and business skills. Plus, we have new classes and live shows for members every month.
New Classes Recently Added
Have you seen our latest new photography courses?
- Raw vs Jpeg
- Broad Lighting Setup For Older Male Business Portrait
- Conceptual fashion photography: Hazards of the Perfection Paradigm
- Clamshell Lighting For White Background Business Portraits
- How to use a colour checker card
- Understanding bit depth
- Removing Objects Using Content-Aware Fill In Photoshop
- How To Clean Paper Backgrounds In Photoshop
- Soft Lighting For Older Male Portraits
- Professional Car Photography – Front View
- Professional Car Photography – 3/4 Front View
- Tennis Racket Product Shoot
- Fishing Reel Photoshoot
- Understanding Histograms & How To Use Them
- Cycling Photography: Specialized Racing Bike Shoot
Don't miss our twice monthly live shows.
Live Shows Coming Soon
Learn from the best in the business as they join Karl in studio to share insights, swap stories and offer advice on everything from equipment, professional tips and techniques to working in different climates. Get your questions answered with our live Q&A during the show. Click here to view the live photography shows schedule.
All previous live shows are available to watch again here.
Past live show guests include.
All our live shows feature:
Member's picture critiques
We regularly run members picture critiques as part of our live shows schedule. Keep an eye out on the live show schedule page for more information.
- Submit your work
- Constructive feedback from professionals
- Understand how to improve your photography
- Retouching demonstrations
- Live Q&A
Explore the photography classes
We have hundreds of classes to choose from - from food to fashion, landscape to product, business to post production - there’s something for everyone.
Explore the topics below.
Take control of your camera.
Getting beyond the basics.
From natural light to studio portraiture.
Beyond lighting. Think like a pro.
Lighting & styling with finesse.
Retouch like a pro.
Fantastic support, discounts and prizes!
We provide help and support to all members to ensure you get the very best learning experience. We’ve teamed up with great partners to get you fantastic discounts on a variety of photography products and services. Plus we hold exclusive competitions for our members with amazing prizes from top new cameras to studio lighting kits.