For this food photography class Karl works with food photographer Anna Pustynnikova to prepare a raspberry dessert. Together the pair demonstrate essential preparation, styling and lighting techniques for eye-catching food photography.
Anna provides useful tips for preparing this beautiful dessert, including selecting the best dishes, suitable setting agents for food photography and alternative ingredients for this particular recipe. After watching how it’s done, Karl then tries his hand at food styling.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Product Photography: Food Photography
- Preparation of a raspberry dessert
- Useful equipment for food photography
- Selecting suitable dishes and props for food photography
- Working with dairy products for photography
You can also watch Anna’s live show — watch it now.