In this product photography class, Karl shows you how to create a stunning ‘on location’-style shot without ever leaving the studio.
Using a TV displaying a stock image in conjunction with two continuous LED lights and some basic modifiers and accessories (plus a bag of sand), Karl demonstrates some simple techniques that you can easily use in your own photography.
As he makes adjustments to his camera settings, tweaks his lighting setup, alters the colour temperature of the LED lights, experiments with coloured gels, and more, Karl gathers a collection of images that he can bring together in post-production to create the striking final image.
In this class:
- Product photography with continuous LED lights
- Using a TV as a photography background
- Working with stock images in photography
- Using coloured gels in product photography
- How to change colour temperature
- Using reflectors to bounce light into shadows
To watch Karl edit and retouch the final image, check out Cosmetics Product Shoot Using TV Background | Post-Production.
If you enjoy this class, be sure to check out Pros and Cons of Using LED Lighting for Studio Photography and Sunlit Shadows Cosmetics Shoot.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.
© Karl Taylor