Many people get hung up on what sort of equipment they need to take great photos, but really you can get away with just a few basics – a couple of lenses and a camera body. In fact, some of Karl’s favourite shots were taken using just a DSLR body and lens and a simple flash gun.
In this photography class, Karl gives you a run through of both the professional equipment and some of the more basic gear that he uses in the studio and on location. You’ll learn exactly what photographic equipment he uses, including lenses, cameras, studio lights, filters and other accessories that he keeps in his camera bag.
In this class:
- Photography equipment for beginners and professionals
- Cameras to use for studio photography
- Lights for studio and location work
- Lenses for studio photography
- Cheap alternatives to macro lenses
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.