Liquid specialist and former Karl Taylor Education student David Lund joins Karl in studio for an exciting episode somewhat different from (and far more messy than) previous live workshops.
Working closely with Karl, David brings his liquid expertise and unusual gadgets to the studio, showing exactly what can be achieved when using creative solutions to control water. Together Karl and David show you a number of different techniques, each of which produces completely unique results. Using water, colored gels and David’s creative contraptions, it’s a show you don’t want to miss.
In this class:
- Controlling and manipulating liquids
- Problem solving and creative solutions
- Using colored gels for creative effect
- Photographing using trigger devices
- Photographing different objects in water
- The advantages of shooting in mirror lock-up mode
If you have any questions about this shoot, use the comments box below.