In this live critique show Karl, looks at what makes a strong portrait image and offers valuable tips to help strengthen your portraiture. He covers things like the importance of burning and dodging, ways to pose your model, how to spot little details that distract from the subject and demonstrates simple post-production techniques to enhance your imagery.
In this class:
- Portrait photography tips
- What makes effective portrait imagery
- How to burn and dodge portrait images
- Lighting tips for portrait photography
- Post-production techniques for portrait photography
To learn more about portrait photography, visit our Portrait page, where you’ll find over 40 different lighting setups for portrait photography, ranging from simple one-light setups to four-light setups and beyond.
Questions? Please post them the comments section below.