*This class was recorded live & now available for replay*
In this live show, Karl reviewed still life images submitted by members.
Throughout the critique Karl offered his feedback and advice on the images, highlighting the positives and offering suggestions for improvement. He also demonstrated some quick but effective Photoshop adjustments that can be applied to enhance any image.
Topics covered in this show include:
- Still life photography tips
- What is still life photography
- Photoshop tricks for better photography
- Composition and guiding the viewer’s eye
- How to make the subject stand out
If you have any questions about this show, please post in the comment section below.