Urs Recher, a consultant and photographer for broncolor, joins Karl in studio for this live talk show.
With a career spanning more than 20 years, Urs has an encyclopaedic knowledge of photography and lighting, which he shares with our audience throughout this show. In addition to his work for broncolor he also shoots his own personal work, which he and Karl explore together. Urs reveals a number of his lighting techniques, provides insight into his personal project ‘Time Travel’ and reveals how he finds his inspiration.
The pair conclude the show with a members picture critique where they examine and offer feedback on portrait images submitted by members.
Topics covered in this live photography talk show:
- Studio photography techniques
- Lighting setups for creative portrait photography
- Technical advancements in photography
- Understanding and controlling light
- Thinking creatively and finding inspiration
- Working as a broncolor consultant and photographer
To see more of Karl and Urs make sure to visit our Portrait section, where together they create a series of portrait tutorials, or watch their live workshop. You may also be interested in our ‘Conversations with Urs Recher’ live show.
Please comment below if you have any further questions.