Looking to shoot creative portrait photography on a budget? In this live workshop Karl demonstrates how to create this impactful portrait using just three studio lights, including a Godox projection attachment and further DIY modifiers.
As part of this shoot, Karl shows two different methods that can be used to achieve even illumination on a colourful background with clean, crisp lighting on the subject.
Building on this setup, Karl demonstrates numerous creative techniques, including how to create rim lighting, control shadow depth and colour, and make controlled pockets of light.
Topics covered in this show include:
- Creative portrait lighting ideas
- Indirect lighting for even illumination on a background
- Creating and controlling rim lighting
- Controlling shadow depth & colour
- DIY modifiers for portrait photography
If you have any questions about this live show, please post in the comments section below.