*This class was recorded live & now available for replay. It is the second show of a two-show series*
This live show is a continuation of our landscape picture critique, where Karl reviews images submitted by members.
He looks at how to improve your landscape photography, including useful equipment to use, recommended camera settings and post production techniques to enhance your images. Karl also reveals a few useful tips and tricks that you can try next time you’re out shooting.
Topics covered in this show include:
- Landscape photography tips
- Composition rules for landscape photography
- How to guide the eye in a photograph
- How to use filters for landscape photography
- The best time of day to photograph
- Post production techniques for landscape photography
If you missed part one of this photo critique, you can watch it here.