How exactly do you create shots like this, ensuring that the products stay in the correct place and remain perfectly lit, without wasting days of shooting time?
All is revealed in this step-by-step class. You’ll see the simple trick Karl uses to fix the products in the perfect position and the setup he uses to create the image.
Using a combination of speedlights and studio flash, Karl takes you through his lighting choices and explains why a fast flash duration is necessary to freeze the moving subjects.
You’ll also learn how to create white backgrounds and how to avoid reflections in glass when shooting images like this.
In this class:
- Techniques for fixing products in position
- How to create white backgrounds for product photography
- How to avoid reflections in glass
- How to freeze moving subjects and splashes
- Combining speedlights with studio flash lighting
To see how Karl retouched this shot, check out Perfect Product Tank | Post-Production.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.
© Karl Taylor