*This class was recorded live & now available for replay.*
Professional printer John Fitzgerald has been in the business of photographic printing for more than 30 years and in this live photography talk show he provides a wealth of knowledge on getting the best out of your printed images.
He and Karl explore the world of color, discuss the practicalities of displaying your work, debate the importance of monitor calibration and review the pros and cons of different printing papers.
With numerous industry awards for his printing skills, John runs a busy professional printing lab that services a number of printing and processing needs, making him perfectly suited to offer valuable advice to both amateur and professional photographers wanting to print their work.
Topics covered in this live photography talk show:
- Paper choices for printing – The advantages and disadvantages
- The longevity of different printing materials
- RGB vs CMYK
- Printing profiles – When to use what
- RIPs and color conversions
- Advantages and disadvantages of different printing methods
- Printing for personal use vs for exhibition – What to consider
- How big can you print an image
If you have any questions regarding this show use the comments area below 🙂