Whether you’re working on a high-end commercial project or taking a holiday snapshot, you’ll often need to remove objects from images. But without the right tools, the process can be time-consuming.
In this Photoshop class, Karl demonstrates how to quickly and easily remove objects using Photoshop’s Content-Aware Fill tool combined with the Object Selection tool.
This tutorial includes practical demonstrations on two different images, as Karl demonstrates how to remove text from a product photo, and how to remove people from a holiday snapshot. You’ll learn about the advantages of using the Content-Aware Fill tool and Object Selection tool, as well as how to customise each tool to get the best results.
In this class:
- How to use the Content-Aware Fill tool in Photoshop
- How to use Object Select tool in Photoshop
- The advantages of using Content-Aware Fill
- How to customise Content-Aware Fill tool
- Object Selection tool modes
Questions? Please post in the comments section below.