In this chapter, Karl continues to demonstrate exactly how creative you can be with four studio lights and how you can achieve stunning results, such as the one below, straight out of camera.
For this portrait photography class, Karl uses four lights and basic modifiers (as well as a few homemade ones too) to create this movie-style beauty image. Follow him from start to finish as he explains the key concepts and techniques applied throughout this shoot.
It’s a studio lighting setup that requires absolute control, attention to detail and patience. But the end result makes it all worthwhile!
In this class:
- Studio photography: How to shoot beauty images
- How to shoot creative portraiture using four lights
- How to control shadows
- Home made studio lighting modifiers
- Creative rim lighting studio setup
- How to use reflectors and flags for creative beauty photography
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.