If you like beer then hopefully this advertising shot is making you thirsty. If it is then this image has succeeded in its purpose of creating desirability.
But how do you, the photographer, create this desirability? How do you light, craft and shoot the image? How do you get the condensation droplets so perfect? What tricks can you use to make the liquid glow?
In this product photography class Karl covers all of this as he shares some professional photography secrets, guiding you through the preparation and lighting for the shot.
- How to photograph bottles and glasses
- Creating perfect condensation for bottle photography
- Lighting setups for reflective items
- How to control reflections on glass
- Creating gradient lighting
- Using colour checker cards to ensure colour accurate images
You can also learn how to retouch product images like this in our full pint retouching tutorial.
Other relevant classes you may be interested in include:
If you have any questions about this class please post in the comment section below.
NOTE: This class is available with English subtitles and automatic translations.