In this class, Karl proves it’s possible to make a simple glass of beer look even more irresistible than usual.
How do you do it? How do you light, craft and shoot the image? How do you get the condensation droplets so perfect? What tricks can you use to make the liquid glow?
In this product photography class, Karl covers all of this as he shares some professional photography secrets, guiding you through the preparation and lighting for the shot.
In this class:
- How to photograph bottles and glasses
- Creating perfect condensation for bottle photography
- Lighting setups for reflective items
- How to control reflections on glass
- Creating gradient lighting
- Using colour checker cards to ensure colour accurate images
You can also learn how to retouch product images like this in our full pint retouching tutorial.
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.