Karl illuminates the world of studio lighting, covering the different types, how they work, and when to use them.
Highlighting the key differences between different systems, he explains the advantages and disadvantages of each, as well as the type of work they are best suited for.
By the end of this class, you’ll have a deeper understanding of studio lighting and how to make it work for your photography.
In this photography class:
- Different types of studio light
- The fundamentals of working with lights: Power sources, power settings, and triggering lights
- Adjustments and attachments
- Pack systems vs monoblock systems vs lithium systems
- Systems best suited for studio and location work