When it comes to freezing movement, flash duration is key. Flash duration varies greatly between different types of studio lighting. If you’re looking to freeze movement, it’s important to understand its effects.
Karl explains exactly what flash duration is and the impact it can have on your shot. In a step-by-step demonstration, he shows different studio lights with different flash durations and their ability to freeze movement.
In this class:
- Why flash duration is important
- What impact flash duration has
- When to use fast flash duration
- Measuring flash duration
- Practical demonstrations of different flash durations
- Sync speed vs flash duration
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.