Before you can achieve top-quality results with your studio lighting, you need to understand power.
Each type of studio light has different power capabilities. To harness those capabilities and give yourself full creative control, you need to make flash power work for you.
This photography class covers all you need to know about flash power, including the relationship between f-stops and studio light power, why it’s important (but not necessarily crucial) to have a large range of power, and the factors that influence power.
In this class:
- Joules and what they mean
- The relationship between f-stops and studio light power
- Factors that influence power
- Achieving the correct exposure
- Power ranges and how to overcome a limited power range
- Power output comparison between studio light power and speedlight power
Questions? Please post them in the comments section below.