For many aspiring photographers, wedding photography is often the first step, but it’s a challenging genre that requires quick thinking, good people skills and outstanding technical knowledge.
Karl is joined in studio by award-winning wedding photographer David Stanbury who, together with his wife Jane, has travelled across the UK (and further afield) photographing a variety of special occasions.
David shares with Karl what makes a good wedding photographer, how to stand out in such a competitive field and which three pictures are the most important on the day. Together he and Karl review a number of his images and David shares the creative thinking behind each shot, as well as his lighting setups.
Topics covered in this live photography talk show:
- Wedding photography: How to photograph a successful wedding
- Establishing good relationships with clients
- Useful equipment for wedding photography
- Working under pressure
- Photographing groups of people
- Working in different locations
- How to pose couples for wedding photography
- The importance of a second shooter
- Wedding packages and pricing
If you have any questions about this show, please post them below.